Narendra Modi factor won`t work in Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: Campaigning by the BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi won`t help the BJP in Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal said Wednesday.
"Modi factor won`t work in Delhi because the people are smart enough to understand that if BJP wins, their CM (chief minister) would be Vijay Goel (Delhi BJP chief) and not Modi," Kejriwal said.
Modi is scheduled to address a rally here Sep 29.
Kejriwal, an activist-turned-politician, said the BJP was copying the AAP`s election campaign.
"Whatever we do, be it door-to-door campaign or advertisements on auto-rickshaws, the BJP does the same 10 days later."
Kejriwal was speaking at the launch of a survey which claims that over 40 percent voters in Delhi want AAP to come to power and Kejriwal to be the next chief minister.
Elections to the Delhi assembly are scheduled in November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali