Narendra Modi factor won`t work in Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: Campaigning by the BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi won`t help the BJP in Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal said Wednesday.
"Modi factor won`t work in Delhi because the people are smart enough to understand that if BJP wins, their CM (chief minister) would be Vijay Goel (Delhi BJP chief) and not Modi," Kejriwal said.
Modi is scheduled to address a rally here Sep 29.
Kejriwal, an activist-turned-politician, said the BJP was copying the AAP`s election campaign.
"Whatever we do, be it door-to-door campaign or advertisements on auto-rickshaws, the BJP does the same 10 days later."
Kejriwal was speaking at the launch of a survey which claims that over 40 percent voters in Delhi want AAP to come to power and Kejriwal to be the next chief minister.
Elections to the Delhi assembly are scheduled in November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?