Narendra Modi factor won`t work in Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: Campaigning by the BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi won`t help the BJP in Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal said Wednesday.
"Modi factor won`t work in Delhi because the people are smart enough to understand that if BJP wins, their CM (chief minister) would be Vijay Goel (Delhi BJP chief) and not Modi," Kejriwal said.
Modi is scheduled to address a rally here Sep 29.
Kejriwal, an activist-turned-politician, said the BJP was copying the AAP`s election campaign.
"Whatever we do, be it door-to-door campaign or advertisements on auto-rickshaws, the BJP does the same 10 days later."
Kejriwal was speaking at the launch of a survey which claims that over 40 percent voters in Delhi want AAP to come to power and Kejriwal to be the next chief minister.
Elections to the Delhi assembly are scheduled in November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?