Narendra Modi in Delhi again, this time to interact with students
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Days after addressing a mass rally in the national capital, Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is back in Delhi on Wednesday.
The Gujarat Chief Minister will attend a students` competition here on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti on October 02.
Modi is scheduled to spend the entire day at an event organised by Manthan, one of the India`s biggest youth movements launched only on July 25, 2013 which aims to set the agenda for the 2014 General Elections.
Manthan is being organised by Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG), a not-for-profit organisation.
More than 7,000 students from over 200 colleges are set to take part in the event at Thyagaraj Sports Complex.
This event will help Modi, who is being promoted as youth icon, connect with a students` movement ahead of the crucial General Election.
Modi was invited as the speaker for the finale after Manthan conducted a survey where more than 84% out of the 5,722 respondents wanted to listen to the Gujarat CM.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview