Naveen demands strong and timely action against gang-rape culprits
Bhubaneswar: Terming the death of the 23-year-old gangrape victim "tragic", Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Saturday demanded strong and timely action against the culprits.
"The death of the brave girl of Delhi is tragic. Strong and timely actions should be taken against the culprits of this brutal crime," Patnaik told reporters here on his return from the national capital.
Patnaik expressed deepest condolence to the family members of the girl who died in a Singapore hospital early this morning after battling for life for the past 13 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack