NCP for ban on RSS, Abhinav Bharat
New Delhi: The Nationalist Congress Party
(NCP) on Monday demanded ban on RSS and right wing group Abhinav
Bharat for their alleged involvement in terrorist activities
in the country.
NCP General Secretary Tariq Anwar met Home Minister P
Chidambaram here to make the demand.
He also demanded that Muslims arrested in connection with
the Malegaon blast case should be released immediately.
"They (Muslims) should be released immediately as there is
ample proof of Hindu radicals carrying out the Malegaon
blasts," Anwar told reporters after meeting the Home Minister.
He also asked Chidambaram to constitute a task force
headed by either a sitting Supreme Court or High Court judge
to have a re-look into all the bomb blasts that took place
since 1994 and conduct a fair inquiry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof