ND Tiwari admitted to AIIMS
New Delhi: Veteran Congress leader ND Tiwari was on Thursday admitted in All India Institute of Medical Sciences after he complained of uneasiness.
Admitted in the old private ward of the hospital, the 88-year-old politician is under the supervision of Dr M Suneja, a doctor in the department of Medicine at AIIMS.
"He was brought to the hospital at 2pm and was wheel chair-bound. Though he is well now, since he has diabetes, Parkinson`s diseases, hypo-thryrodism and ischemic heart disease, he has been asked to undergo multiple tests. After the reports come, we can decide on the next mode of medication," a doctor with the hospital said.
Following the directives of the Supreme Court, Tiwari had given his blood sample in Dehradun yesterday in connection to the paternity suit filed by Rohit Shekhar who claims to be his biological son.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre