ND Tiwari admitted to AIIMS
New Delhi: Veteran Congress leader ND Tiwari was on Thursday admitted in All India Institute of Medical Sciences after he complained of uneasiness.
Admitted in the old private ward of the hospital, the 88-year-old politician is under the supervision of Dr M Suneja, a doctor in the department of Medicine at AIIMS.
"He was brought to the hospital at 2pm and was wheel chair-bound. Though he is well now, since he has diabetes, Parkinson`s diseases, hypo-thryrodism and ischemic heart disease, he has been asked to undergo multiple tests. After the reports come, we can decide on the next mode of medication," a doctor with the hospital said.
Following the directives of the Supreme Court, Tiwari had given his blood sample in Dehradun yesterday in connection to the paternity suit filed by Rohit Shekhar who claims to be his biological son.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you