Need to overhaul the corrupt system, says Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal on Friday said everyone was welcome to the Ramlila Maidan here Saturday when he takes oath as Delhi`s chief minister.
Kejriwal and six cabinet ministers will be sworn in at the head of a minority government.
"Many people (are) asking me for passes for tomorrow`s oath ceremony. No passes needed. All are welcome. It`s (your) programme," he tweeted.
"My family will also sit (among the) public," his tweet said.
The AAP leader also stressed that there is an urgent to need to overhaul the corrupt system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?