Need to overhaul the corrupt system, says Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal on Friday said everyone was welcome to the Ramlila Maidan here Saturday when he takes oath as Delhi`s chief minister.
Kejriwal and six cabinet ministers will be sworn in at the head of a minority government.
"Many people (are) asking me for passes for tomorrow`s oath ceremony. No passes needed. All are welcome. It`s (your) programme," he tweeted.
"My family will also sit (among the) public," his tweet said.
The AAP leader also stressed that there is an urgent to need to overhaul the corrupt system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites