Nepali slits his throat near Delhi Metro station
New Delhi: A 33-year-old Nepali citizen attempted suicide by slitting his throat with a sharp weapon outside a Metro station here, police said Friday.
Gurum, a Nepali, was spotted by a passerby outside the Patel Chowk Metro station in New Delhi area around 1.30 pm Friday. His neck was bleeding, said a police officer.
Police rushed him to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital. The reason of the extreme step is yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi