Nepali slits his throat near Delhi Metro station
New Delhi: A 33-year-old Nepali citizen attempted suicide by slitting his throat with a sharp weapon outside a Metro station here, police said Friday.
Gurum, a Nepali, was spotted by a passerby outside the Patel Chowk Metro station in New Delhi area around 1.30 pm Friday. His neck was bleeding, said a police officer.
Police rushed him to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital. The reason of the extreme step is yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?