Nepali slits his throat near Delhi Metro station
New Delhi: A 33-year-old Nepali citizen attempted suicide by slitting his throat with a sharp weapon outside a Metro station here, police said Friday.
Gurum, a Nepali, was spotted by a passerby outside the Patel Chowk Metro station in New Delhi area around 1.30 pm Friday. His neck was bleeding, said a police officer.
Police rushed him to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital. The reason of the extreme step is yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- British politics in turmoil as Brexit talks loom