Nepali slits his throat near Delhi Metro station
New Delhi: A 33-year-old Nepali citizen attempted suicide by slitting his throat with a sharp weapon outside a Metro station here, police said Friday.
Gurum, a Nepali, was spotted by a passerby outside the Patel Chowk Metro station in New Delhi area around 1.30 pm Friday. His neck was bleeding, said a police officer.
Police rushed him to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital. The reason of the extreme step is yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan