New born baby stolen, mother refuses to leave hospital
Ghaziabad: A woman, whose new born baby was
allegedly stolen in a hospital here a week back, refused to
leave the premises without her child even as the Chief
Medical Superintendent has warned to call the police to get
The baby was born in MMG hospital on February 26 and
was allegedly stolen the same day by a suspected woman,
who still remains at large.
While a magisterial probe is being conducted by Sub
Divisional Magistrate Mahender Kumar with the statements of
hospital employees and the father, the hospital`s Chief
Medical Superintendent Dr Kiran Mallick said that the
woman has been discharged from the hospital and now police
will be called to get her discharged.
Police Superintendent J K Sahi said that the sketch of
the woman who is suspected of kidnapping the child has been
Earlier, District Magistrate Hredesh Kumar recommended
the suspension of eight hospital employees including CMS Dr
Mallick in this matter and on the DM`s initiation, police
registered a criminal case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics