New Delhi Bar Association elects new office bearers
New Delhi: Advocate Rajiv Jai has been
elected the President of the New Delhi Bar Association.
Jai secured 1,032 votes and defeated Santosh Mishra and
The other new office-bearers are Vimal Verma
(vice-president), Jagdeep Vats (honorary secretary), Tarun
Rana (additional secretary) and Bipin Dubey (treasurer).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for women tourists
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for tourist women - Part II
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- Typhoon to hit Japan on Tuesday; meteorological agency issues warnings
- From Kanpur to Varanasi in 10 days: 11-year-old Shraddha Shukla attempts 550 km swim in raging Ganga
- Doha airport brings in passenger tax
- Jason Gillespie to leave Yorkshire at end of season
- Myanmar holds unique position in India's neighbourhood, says PM Narendra Modi