New Delhi Bar Association elects new office bearers
New Delhi: Advocate Rajiv Jai has been
elected the President of the New Delhi Bar Association.
Jai secured 1,032 votes and defeated Santosh Mishra and
The other new office-bearers are Vimal Verma
(vice-president), Jagdeep Vats (honorary secretary), Tarun
Rana (additional secretary) and Bipin Dubey (treasurer).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!