New Delhi-Kanpur weekly train from Dec 22
New Delhi: Indian railways will run a new weekly train between Delhi and Kanpur from December 22, to provide more facilities to passengers.
The Kanpur-Anand Vihar Express will depart from Kanpur Central station on every Sunday from December 22 at 7.10 AM to reach Anand Vihar at 6.25 PM, the same day.
In the return journey, the express train will depart from Anand Vihar station at 7.50 PM on every Sunday from December 22 to reach Kanpur Central at 7.30 AM, the next day.
Consisting of Two AC-3 Tier coaches, five Sleeper Class coaches, six General Class coaches and two Disabled friendly Second Class cum Luggage Van coaches, the train will stop at Kanpur Anwarganj, Kalyanpur, Kannauj, Gursahaiganj, Fatehgarh, Farrukhabad, Bhogaon, Mainpuri, Shikohabad, Tundla, and Aligarh stations enroute in both the directions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"