New Year`s Day season`s coldest in Delhi
New Delhi: The national capital recorded the season`s lowest temperature -- 4 degrees Celsius -- on New Year`s Day Tuesday.
The temperature, recorded early morning, was three notches below average, said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
Fog enveloped the city with visibility as low as 100 metres at 8.30 a.m. Humidity touched 100 percent, the official said.
The day`s maximum temperature was likely to touch 15 degrees Celsius with shallow fog continuing through the first half of the day, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state