Nigerian arrested at IGI with currency printing machine
New Delhi: A Nigerian national was on Wednesday arrested from the IGI airport with a machine used to print fake currency, in his baggage.
The Nigerian, identified by security agencies as Nathaneddy Brown, was arrested after the airline in which he had booked ticket to Guwahati gave a written complaint to the Central Industrial Security Force.
CISF authorities, according to security sources, immediately checked his baggage and found the currency printing machine.
He was handed over to the police at the airport where he was later arrested.
The sources said Brown was travelling on a SpiceJet flight to Guwahati from the national capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi