Nigerian held with cocaine worth Rs 2 crore
New Delhi: A Nigerian national was arrested
allegedly with 200 grams of cocaine worth around Rs 2 crore
in the market, police said on Monday.
S Paul was apprehended with the contraband yesterday at
the Indira Gandhi International Airport by a Crime Branch
team, following a tip off, they said.
He had allegedly concealed the contraband in his shoes.
Paul was coming from Mumbai and was to meet his contacts
in the capital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000