Nigerian held with cocaine worth Rs 2 crore
New Delhi: A Nigerian national was arrested
allegedly with 200 grams of cocaine worth around Rs 2 crore
in the market, police said on Monday.
S Paul was apprehended with the contraband yesterday at
the Indira Gandhi International Airport by a Crime Branch
team, following a tip off, they said.
He had allegedly concealed the contraband in his shoes.
Paul was coming from Mumbai and was to meet his contacts
in the capital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?