Nigerian held with cocaine worth Rs 2 crore
New Delhi: A Nigerian national was arrested
allegedly with 200 grams of cocaine worth around Rs 2 crore
in the market, police said on Monday.
S Paul was apprehended with the contraband yesterday at
the Indira Gandhi International Airport by a Crime Branch
team, following a tip off, they said.
He had allegedly concealed the contraband in his shoes.
Paul was coming from Mumbai and was to meet his contacts
in the capital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH