Nigerian held with cocaine worth Rs 2 crore
New Delhi: A Nigerian national was arrested
allegedly with 200 grams of cocaine worth around Rs 2 crore
in the market, police said on Monday.
S Paul was apprehended with the contraband yesterday at
the Indira Gandhi International Airport by a Crime Branch
team, following a tip off, they said.
He had allegedly concealed the contraband in his shoes.
Paul was coming from Mumbai and was to meet his contacts
in the capital, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader