Nigerian held with cocaine worth Rs 2 crore
New Delhi: A Nigerian national was arrested
allegedly with 200 grams of cocaine worth around Rs 2 crore
in the market, police said on Monday.
S Paul was apprehended with the contraband yesterday at
the Indira Gandhi International Airport by a Crime Branch
team, following a tip off, they said.
He had allegedly concealed the contraband in his shoes.
Paul was coming from Mumbai and was to meet his contacts
in the capital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!