Nine injured in group clash in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Nine persons were injured in a clash between two groups of a community over slaughtering of an animal at Jamalpura colony in the district Monday.
The clash broke out between the two groups over the slaughtering and members of both the groups attacked each other with canes, injuring nine, police sources said.
Of the nine injured, four were undergoing treatment at MMG hospital here.
No police case has been filed by any of the two groups.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest