Nine injured in group clash in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Nine persons were injured in a clash between two groups of a community over slaughtering of an animal at Jamalpura colony in the district Monday.
The clash broke out between the two groups over the slaughtering and members of both the groups attacked each other with canes, injuring nine, police sources said.
Of the nine injured, four were undergoing treatment at MMG hospital here.
No police case has been filed by any of the two groups.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Trio of Earth-like planets found may posses perfect conditions for life, claim scientists
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar to go back to Goa after Union Cabinet reshuffle?
- Pakistan regrets US lack of appreciation for its anti-terror role
- Uttarakhand forest fires show signs of abating
- Smoking inside home makes kids ill