Nitish Katara case: Prime witness alleges kidnap
Ghaziabad: Ajay Katara, the prime witness
in Nitish Katara murder case, has lodged a police complaint
alleging that five persons had abducted him a fortnight ago.
Sahibabad police station registered a case of
abduction on the complaint of Katara last evening.
Katara alleged that he was abducted by five men on the
night of June 30 from the Sahibabad area and then was thrown
near Hindon river on the same day in an unconscious state and
with a fractured leg, SP City J K Shahi said.
He sighted his bad medical health as the reason behind
the delay in the complaint, he added.
The accused named in the police FIR are Subash Yadav
of Kaushambhi, Anurag Yadav of Vasundhra, Davender Yadav and
Dharmender Yadav of Indira Puram and Vivek Bhatnagar of
Police sources said that the kidnapping theory seems
to be doubtful but the truth will come only after an
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof