Nitish Katara case: Prime witness alleges kidnap
Ghaziabad: Ajay Katara, the prime witness
in Nitish Katara murder case, has lodged a police complaint
alleging that five persons had abducted him a fortnight ago.
Sahibabad police station registered a case of
abduction on the complaint of Katara last evening.
Katara alleged that he was abducted by five men on the
night of June 30 from the Sahibabad area and then was thrown
near Hindon river on the same day in an unconscious state and
with a fractured leg, SP City J K Shahi said.
He sighted his bad medical health as the reason behind
the delay in the complaint, he added.
The accused named in the police FIR are Subash Yadav
of Kaushambhi, Anurag Yadav of Vasundhra, Davender Yadav and
Dharmender Yadav of Indira Puram and Vivek Bhatnagar of
Police sources said that the kidnapping theory seems
to be doubtful but the truth will come only after an
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World leaders kick off G7 talks with economy, terrorism and refugees in focus
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'