Nitish Katara case: Prime witness alleges kidnap
Ghaziabad: Ajay Katara, the prime witness
in Nitish Katara murder case, has lodged a police complaint
alleging that five persons had abducted him a fortnight ago.
Sahibabad police station registered a case of
abduction on the complaint of Katara last evening.
Katara alleged that he was abducted by five men on the
night of June 30 from the Sahibabad area and then was thrown
near Hindon river on the same day in an unconscious state and
with a fractured leg, SP City J K Shahi said.
He sighted his bad medical health as the reason behind
the delay in the complaint, he added.
The accused named in the police FIR are Subash Yadav
of Kaushambhi, Anurag Yadav of Vasundhra, Davender Yadav and
Dharmender Yadav of Indira Puram and Vivek Bhatnagar of
Police sources said that the kidnapping theory seems
to be doubtful but the truth will come only after an
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi