Nitish strongly criticises gangrape of Delhi girl
Patna: The nation-wide protest against the gangrape of a young girl in New Delhi has created a mass awakening which would force law enforcing agencies to act promptly to prevent recurrence of such incidents, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said Saturday.
Such type of incident was highly condemnable, he told reporters here.
There cannot be anything worse than this incident", he said.
Meanwhile, the state capital here today witnessed mass protest against the incident.
College and school students took out a protest march.
Common people and social activists also joined the protest march.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen