Nitish strongly criticises gangrape of Delhi girl
Patna: The nation-wide protest against the gangrape of a young girl in New Delhi has created a mass awakening which would force law enforcing agencies to act promptly to prevent recurrence of such incidents, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said Saturday.
Such type of incident was highly condemnable, he told reporters here.
There cannot be anything worse than this incident", he said.
Meanwhile, the state capital here today witnessed mass protest against the incident.
College and school students took out a protest march.
Common people and social activists also joined the protest march.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- RBL Bank IPO fully subscribed
- Muslims cannot use cow urine products, rules Darul Uloom
- Bus falls into ditch in Bihar's Nawada, 28 injured
- Pullela Gopichand is good, but we will find a better coach for PV Sindhu: Telangana deputy CM Mohammed Mahmood Ali
- Didn't have any confidence before 'Kick': Jacqueline Fernandez