Nitish strongly criticises gangrape of Delhi girl
Patna: The nation-wide protest against the gangrape of a young girl in New Delhi has created a mass awakening which would force law enforcing agencies to act promptly to prevent recurrence of such incidents, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said Saturday.
Such type of incident was highly condemnable, he told reporters here.
There cannot be anything worse than this incident", he said.
Meanwhile, the state capital here today witnessed mass protest against the incident.
College and school students took out a protest march.
Common people and social activists also joined the protest march.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America