Nitish strongly criticises gangrape of Delhi girl
Patna: The nation-wide protest against the gangrape of a young girl in New Delhi has created a mass awakening which would force law enforcing agencies to act promptly to prevent recurrence of such incidents, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said Saturday.
Such type of incident was highly condemnable, he told reporters here.
There cannot be anything worse than this incident", he said.
Meanwhile, the state capital here today witnessed mass protest against the incident.
College and school students took out a protest march.
Common people and social activists also joined the protest march.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad