Nitish strongly criticises gangrape of Delhi girl
Patna: The nation-wide protest against the gangrape of a young girl in New Delhi has created a mass awakening which would force law enforcing agencies to act promptly to prevent recurrence of such incidents, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said Saturday.
Such type of incident was highly condemnable, he told reporters here.
There cannot be anything worse than this incident", he said.
Meanwhile, the state capital here today witnessed mass protest against the incident.
College and school students took out a protest march.
Common people and social activists also joined the protest march.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed