No breakthrough in French national murder
New Delhi: Investigators on Monday continued to remain clueless about the murder of a French national in a central Delhi guest house despite arresting a Kashmiri youth.
Manzoor Ahmed, who is said to be a handicraft trader, was apprehended from Srinagar yesterday and brought to Delhi for allegedly murdering Lauren (34) in Hindustan Guest House in
central Delhi`s Paharganj.
Lauren`s decomposed body was discovered on April 4 and
her identity was established the next day. She had reached
Delhi on March 30.
Ahmed had booked the room in the guest house and was
Police said they were awaiting for the viscera to
ascertain the exact cause of death. Investigators suspect that
she was strangled.
Sources claimed Ahmed, who was sent to three days police
custody, was changing his statements continuously and they
were yet to ascertain the exact motive behind the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail