No govt has achieved what we have done in a month: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: Reacting to former Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Vinod Kumar Binny`s comment about the party, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday said that they did not need to play politics to save the government, and that none of the governments have done as much work as their government has done in one month.
"We do not have to do the politics of saving the government and let him do what he has to," said Kejriwal.
"None of the governments have done as much work as our government has done in one month," he said.
He further said that he was aware that Delhi was still not safe for women.
"There are many challenges that we need to address to in the capital right now, and I have already said it that Delhi is not secure, especially for women," he said.
Binny was expelled from the AAP for making false statements against the party yesterday, and has threatened a dharna against Arvind Kejriwal.
He said that the AAP had not fulfilled even one of the promises made to the people, and that they wanted the government to fall so that they are able to run away from their responsibilities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa