No govt has achieved what we have done in a month: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: Reacting to former Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Vinod Kumar Binny`s comment about the party, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday said that they did not need to play politics to save the government, and that none of the governments have done as much work as their government has done in one month.
"We do not have to do the politics of saving the government and let him do what he has to," said Kejriwal.
"None of the governments have done as much work as our government has done in one month," he said.
He further said that he was aware that Delhi was still not safe for women.
"There are many challenges that we need to address to in the capital right now, and I have already said it that Delhi is not secure, especially for women," he said.
Binny was expelled from the AAP for making false statements against the party yesterday, and has threatened a dharna against Arvind Kejriwal.
He said that the AAP had not fulfilled even one of the promises made to the people, and that they wanted the government to fall so that they are able to run away from their responsibilities.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'