No govt has achieved what we have done in a month: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: Reacting to former Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Vinod Kumar Binny`s comment about the party, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday said that they did not need to play politics to save the government, and that none of the governments have done as much work as their government has done in one month.
"We do not have to do the politics of saving the government and let him do what he has to," said Kejriwal.
"None of the governments have done as much work as our government has done in one month," he said.
He further said that he was aware that Delhi was still not safe for women.
"There are many challenges that we need to address to in the capital right now, and I have already said it that Delhi is not secure, especially for women," he said.
Binny was expelled from the AAP for making false statements against the party yesterday, and has threatened a dharna against Arvind Kejriwal.
He said that the AAP had not fulfilled even one of the promises made to the people, and that they wanted the government to fall so that they are able to run away from their responsibilities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM