No govt has achieved what we have done in a month: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: Reacting to former Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Vinod Kumar Binny`s comment about the party, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday said that they did not need to play politics to save the government, and that none of the governments have done as much work as their government has done in one month.
"We do not have to do the politics of saving the government and let him do what he has to," said Kejriwal.
"None of the governments have done as much work as our government has done in one month," he said.
He further said that he was aware that Delhi was still not safe for women.
"There are many challenges that we need to address to in the capital right now, and I have already said it that Delhi is not secure, especially for women," he said.
Binny was expelled from the AAP for making false statements against the party yesterday, and has threatened a dharna against Arvind Kejriwal.
He said that the AAP had not fulfilled even one of the promises made to the people, and that they wanted the government to fall so that they are able to run away from their responsibilities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part II
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part III
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part IV
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary
- Red Bull apologise to Daniel Ricciardo for pit-stop bungle at Monaco
- Have you ever encountered death? These people did and were lucky to survive it – Watch
- Badaun re-run? Teenage girl murdered after gang-rape, body hanged from tree in UP
- Teen sensation Marcus Rashford signs bumper long-term contract at Manchester United: Reports
- Mexican soccer star Alan Pulido kidnapped in border state