No Metro services till 2 PM on Holi
New Delhi: Delhi Metro services will be curtailed this Thursday in view of Holi festival and will start only at 2 PM.
Normally, the Metro services start at six AM every day. "On the day of the `Holi` festival, Metro services will not be available till 2 PM on all the six lines.
Once the services commence at 2 PM, it will continue normally thereafter," a Delhi Metro spokesperson said. Metro feeder bus services will not be available for the
whole day on Holi, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing