No proposal to hike DTC fares: Govt
New Delhi: The city government on Wednesday said it has no plans to increase passenger fares in buses run by Delhi Transport Corporation.
"There is no such plan (to increase fares). Nothing is
being discussed in this regard," Transport Minister Arvinder
Singh Lovely said told reporters here.
Lovely was responding to a question whether the Government
was considering a hike in the fares in DTC owing to hike in
"The decision has to be taken by the Cabinet. But there is
no such proposal to increase fares," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prince Harry joins Coldplay onstage at Kensington Palace gig
- 7th Pay Commission: Know the key recommendations cleared by Cabinet
- Farmer helps transform lives of visually impaired children
- Hindu Mahasabha chief Swami Chakrapani gets Z-category security after threats from 'D-Company'
- Three females drown in Sai river