No rains in Delhi Thursday, likely Friday
New Delhi: It was an uncomfortable Raksha Bandhan for Delhi residents Thursday with the maximum temperature three notches above average at 36.9 degrees Celsius, high humidity levels and no rains. But some showers are likely Friday.
The day began on a cloudy and pleasant note, with the minimum temperature a notch below average at 26.9 degrees Celsius, but then it grew hot and stuffy as the maximum temperature rose while humidity wavered between a high of 90 percent and a low of 50 percent.
Friday is likely to be generally cloudy and see some rain, according to an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to hover around 35 and 27 degrees Celsius, respectively.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!