No rains in Delhi Thursday, likely Friday
New Delhi: It was an uncomfortable Raksha Bandhan for Delhi residents Thursday with the maximum temperature three notches above average at 36.9 degrees Celsius, high humidity levels and no rains. But some showers are likely Friday.
The day began on a cloudy and pleasant note, with the minimum temperature a notch below average at 26.9 degrees Celsius, but then it grew hot and stuffy as the maximum temperature rose while humidity wavered between a high of 90 percent and a low of 50 percent.
Friday is likely to be generally cloudy and see some rain, according to an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to hover around 35 and 27 degrees Celsius, respectively.
- Kerala polls: Time ripe for BJP to open account in the state, says Rajiv Pratap Rudy
- TMC will be wiped out after poll results: Congress
- Indian Premier League 2016: Kings XI Punjab's Axar Patel claims first hat-trick of ninth edition
- Petrol prices in major Indian cities after latest hike!
- IPL 2016: Axar Patel's four-wicket haul guides Kings XI Punjab to 23-run win over table-toppers Gujarat Lions