No respite for Delhiites from harsh summer sun
New Delhi: Delhiites got no respite from harsh summer sun with mercury on Thursday reaching 40.8 degree Celsius and hot winds blowing across the city.
The day temperature was one notch above normal and slightly up from yesterday`s 40.5 deg C.
Minimum temperature too remained one degree above normal at 25.4 degree Celsius.
Humidity levels oscillated between 19 and 57 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted clear skies tomorrow. The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be 42 and 26 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves