No respite for Delhiites from harsh summer sun
New Delhi: Delhiites got no respite from harsh summer sun with mercury on Thursday reaching 40.8 degree Celsius and hot winds blowing across the city.
The day temperature was one notch above normal and slightly up from yesterday`s 40.5 deg C.
Minimum temperature too remained one degree above normal at 25.4 degree Celsius.
Humidity levels oscillated between 19 and 57 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted clear skies tomorrow. The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be 42 and 26 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars