No respite from cold for Delhiites
New Delhi: There was no respite from winter chill for the Delhiites as the temperature continued to remain below normal Thursday.
The minimum temperature rose a bit and was recorded at 5.6 degrees Celsius, about a degree above from yesterday`s 4.4 deg C, but it remained two deg C below normal for this time of the season.
Though the sun shone brightly through the day but it failed to provide respite from chilly winds as the maximum temperature dropped to 20.5 degrees Celsius, one degree below normal.
Yesterday, the maximum was recorded at 20.2 degrees.
According to MeT department, the city may have some respite tomorrow from cold weather and the maximum and minimum is likely to remain 21 deg C and six degrees Celsius.
The city will witness a clear sky through the day tomorrow but shallow fog is expected to envelope the city in the morning.
After a spell of relatively warmer days, the national capital has been witnessing chilly weather for past three days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why