No respite from cold for Delhiites
New Delhi: There was no respite from winter chill for the Delhiites as the temperature continued to remain below normal Thursday.
The minimum temperature rose a bit and was recorded at 5.6 degrees Celsius, about a degree above from yesterday`s 4.4 deg C, but it remained two deg C below normal for this time of the season.
Though the sun shone brightly through the day but it failed to provide respite from chilly winds as the maximum temperature dropped to 20.5 degrees Celsius, one degree below normal.
Yesterday, the maximum was recorded at 20.2 degrees.
According to MeT department, the city may have some respite tomorrow from cold weather and the maximum and minimum is likely to remain 21 deg C and six degrees Celsius.
The city will witness a clear sky through the day tomorrow but shallow fog is expected to envelope the city in the morning.
After a spell of relatively warmer days, the national capital has been witnessing chilly weather for past three days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price