No respite from heat in capital
New Delhi: There was no respite for Delhiites from searing heat today as mercury remained at above normal levels.
However, there could be some relief tomorrow with the Weather office predicting light rains in the capital which has been experiencing heatwave conditions for the past couple of days.
The maximum came down a bit to 42.1 deg C from yesterday`s 42.4 deg C, but it was still five degrees above normal for this time of the year.
The minimum rose to 33.3 deg C, also five degrees above normal, from yesterday`s 32.4 deg C.
The humidity was recorded between 28 and 42 per cent.
The MeT department has predicted partly cloudy sky for tomorrow with temperature oscillating between 32 and 41 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video