No sealing without 48-hour notice: MCD
New Delhi: MCD today said no residential
premises operating commercial units will be sealed without a
This assurance came as the issue of sealing of premises
which have not paid conversion charges was raised in the
Standing Committee meeting today.
Senior MCD officials informed the meeting that no sealing
is taking place without a 48-hour notice.
According to statistics, MCD has collected Rs 729 crore
as conversion charges.
The officials told the meeting that a number of cheques
submitted by people as conversion charges have bounced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi