Noida call center employee accuses owner, manager of rape
Noida: A call center employee here has alleged her company owner and his associate of raping her after administering sedatives, police said on Sunday.
On a district court order, the Noida Police has lodged a case of rape against one call center owner Shailendra Chauhan and his company manager Jagjivan.
The woman was known to Chauhan, as they earlier worked at the same organization in Ghaziabad district.
Chauhan left the earlier company to start his own call center at Noida Sector-66 and invited the woman to work for him in May last.
According to the complainant, in July 2013, Chauhan allegedly gave her a cold drink laced with sedatives and raped her when she fell unconscious. She further alleged that Jagjivan too raped her.
The woman did not report the incident earlier fearing to lose her job, police said.
She claimed that Chauhan had called her promising to marry her but refused to do so after a few days, they said.
The woman, however, alleged that when she went to lodge a FIR against Chauhan and his manager, the police refused to do so after which she moved the district court to lodge a FIR.
On court orders a FIR has been lodged and matter is being probed, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- North Korea's Kim Jong-Un turns into a matchmaker for his sister, set to host dating contest
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- All you want to know about Salman Khan-Arijit Singh feud! – Details inside
- Donald Trump fires his national political director - campaign sources
- UN chief Ban Ki-moon urges dialogue with North Korea