Noida Extension flat buyers to protest tomorrow
Greater Noida: Noida Extension flat buyers
have decided to hold a protest at the National Capital Region
Planning Board on Janaury 23 when the Board is expected to
take up the Greater Noida Master Plan 2021 for scrutiny and
Noida Extension Flat Owners and Members Association
(NEFOMA) President Abhishek Kumar said "we had a meeting at
Noida office today and decided to hold the protest at NCRPB
office to put pressure on quick approval of the plan".
"We have also decided to file an RTI application in NCRPB
seeking procedure and status and cause of delay in approval of
master plan”, said Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'