Noida Extension flat buyers to protest tomorrow
Greater Noida: Noida Extension flat buyers
have decided to hold a protest at the National Capital Region
Planning Board on Janaury 23 when the Board is expected to
take up the Greater Noida Master Plan 2021 for scrutiny and
Noida Extension Flat Owners and Members Association
(NEFOMA) President Abhishek Kumar said "we had a meeting at
Noida office today and decided to hold the protest at NCRPB
office to put pressure on quick approval of the plan".
"We have also decided to file an RTI application in NCRPB
seeking procedure and status and cause of delay in approval of
master plan”, said Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!