Noida hotel manager found murdered
Noida: A hotel manager was found murdered in Noida sector 11 area, police said on Thursday.
The body of Dilawar (62), who resided in Indirapuram area of Ghaziabad, was found in car parked near a school late last night, they said.
Dilawar worked as a manager in a hotel at Sector 8.
Prima facie it appears that few persons attacked and killed when he was returning to his house, a senior police officer said, adding cash and other goods kept in the car were not looted.
Two days back, some customers had threatened the manager of dire consequences after a clash with the hotel staff, he said.
Efforts were being made to arrest the accused, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!