Noida hotel manager found murdered
Noida: A hotel manager was found murdered in Noida sector 11 area, police said on Thursday.
The body of Dilawar (62), who resided in Indirapuram area of Ghaziabad, was found in car parked near a school late last night, they said.
Dilawar worked as a manager in a hotel at Sector 8.
Prima facie it appears that few persons attacked and killed when he was returning to his house, a senior police officer said, adding cash and other goods kept in the car were not looted.
Two days back, some customers had threatened the manager of dire consequences after a clash with the hotel staff, he said.
Efforts were being made to arrest the accused, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch