North Delhi civic body to announce Chhath holiday
New Delhi: North Delhi Municipal Corporation is planning to announce a holiday on November 19 on the occasion of Chhath Puja.
"NDMC is planning to announce holiday on `Chhath Puja` for all its offices and institutions, keeping in mind the sentiments of the Poorvanchalis," Leader of the house in NDMC, Mahinder Nagpal said on Thursday.
The final decision in this regard will be taken in the Corporation`s meeting slated on October 30, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America