North Delhi civic body to announce Chhath holiday
New Delhi: North Delhi Municipal Corporation is planning to announce a holiday on November 19 on the occasion of Chhath Puja.
"NDMC is planning to announce holiday on `Chhath Puja` for all its offices and institutions, keeping in mind the sentiments of the Poorvanchalis," Leader of the house in NDMC, Mahinder Nagpal said on Thursday.
The final decision in this regard will be taken in the Corporation`s meeting slated on October 30, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie