North Delhi civic body to announce Chhath holiday
New Delhi: North Delhi Municipal Corporation is planning to announce a holiday on November 19 on the occasion of Chhath Puja.
"NDMC is planning to announce holiday on `Chhath Puja` for all its offices and institutions, keeping in mind the sentiments of the Poorvanchalis," Leader of the house in NDMC, Mahinder Nagpal said on Thursday.
The final decision in this regard will be taken in the Corporation`s meeting slated on October 30, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai