Not scared of Sheila Dikshit`s legal notice: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: India Against Corruption (IAC) leader Arvind Kejriwal was defiant on Monday after Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit sent him a legal notice for allegedly "defaming" her.
Staging a protest outside a BSES office here, he said: "You can send me as many notices as possible. We are not scared."
Kejriwal added that it was not he but her own actions that were defaming her.
"Yes, we are defaming her, actually no... It is her actions which are defaming her," he said.
"I would like to tell her (Dikshit) that `we will be defaming you as long as you and your government keep working against the people. We are not scared of any legal notice`."
While denouncing inflated power and water bills, the activist has alleged collusion between the government and discoms in the capital to increase tariffs and help private companies earn more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!