Not scared of Sheila Dikshit`s legal notice: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: India Against Corruption (IAC) leader Arvind Kejriwal was defiant on Monday after Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit sent him a legal notice for allegedly "defaming" her.
Staging a protest outside a BSES office here, he said: "You can send me as many notices as possible. We are not scared."
Kejriwal added that it was not he but her own actions that were defaming her.
"Yes, we are defaming her, actually no... It is her actions which are defaming her," he said.
"I would like to tell her (Dikshit) that `we will be defaming you as long as you and your government keep working against the people. We are not scared of any legal notice`."
While denouncing inflated power and water bills, the activist has alleged collusion between the government and discoms in the capital to increase tariffs and help private companies earn more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden