Not scared of Sheila Dikshit`s legal notice: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: India Against Corruption (IAC) leader Arvind Kejriwal was defiant on Monday after Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit sent him a legal notice for allegedly "defaming" her.
Staging a protest outside a BSES office here, he said: "You can send me as many notices as possible. We are not scared."
Kejriwal added that it was not he but her own actions that were defaming her.
"Yes, we are defaming her, actually no... It is her actions which are defaming her," he said.
"I would like to tell her (Dikshit) that `we will be defaming you as long as you and your government keep working against the people. We are not scared of any legal notice`."
While denouncing inflated power and water bills, the activist has alleged collusion between the government and discoms in the capital to increase tariffs and help private companies earn more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Jason Day joined by Rory McIlroy, Phil Mickelson to start PGA Championship
- Curfew, separatist shutdown enters 15th day in Kashmir
- Three Florida men charged with attempting to support Islamic State
- Rajnath Singh arrives in violence-hit Kashmir, holds meeting with civil society members
- Premier League 2016-17: Liverpool seal big-money deal for Georginio Wijnaldum