Not scared of Sheila Dikshit`s legal notice: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: India Against Corruption (IAC) leader Arvind Kejriwal was defiant on Monday after Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit sent him a legal notice for allegedly "defaming" her.
Staging a protest outside a BSES office here, he said: "You can send me as many notices as possible. We are not scared."
Kejriwal added that it was not he but her own actions that were defaming her.
"Yes, we are defaming her, actually no... It is her actions which are defaming her," he said.
"I would like to tell her (Dikshit) that `we will be defaming you as long as you and your government keep working against the people. We are not scared of any legal notice`."
While denouncing inflated power and water bills, the activist has alleged collusion between the government and discoms in the capital to increase tariffs and help private companies earn more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray