Not scared of Sheila Dikshit`s legal notice: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: India Against Corruption (IAC) leader Arvind Kejriwal was defiant on Monday after Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit sent him a legal notice for allegedly "defaming" her.
Staging a protest outside a BSES office here, he said: "You can send me as many notices as possible. We are not scared."
Kejriwal added that it was not he but her own actions that were defaming her.
"Yes, we are defaming her, actually no... It is her actions which are defaming her," he said.
"I would like to tell her (Dikshit) that `we will be defaming you as long as you and your government keep working against the people. We are not scared of any legal notice`."
While denouncing inflated power and water bills, the activist has alleged collusion between the government and discoms in the capital to increase tariffs and help private companies earn more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- Adani Food's pulses processing unit proposal in SEZ rejected
- Wow! UP govt to set up theme park on K Asif's magnum opus ‘Mughal-e-Azam’ in Etawah
- India 'A' leads table with 11 points despite match with South Africa 'A' being abandoned due to rain
- Sakshi Malik's felicitation ceremony: Fans disappointed, as Netas hog limelight, wrestler doesn't get to speak
- All Audi India models to get petrol engines by Q1 2017