Notorious criminal shot dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A notorious criminal was allegedly shot dead on Saturday by three unidentified bike-borne men in Loni area of the district, police said.
Jogendra (35), a sharp shooter of Jaggu Pahalwan gang, was on his way back home after feeding nuts to monkeys this morning when the miscreants opened fire at him, leading to his death on the spot, they said.
He had several cases of loot, murder and abduction registered against him.
A hunt has been launched to nab the trio while the further probes into the case are on, police added.
In a similar incident, bullet-ridden bodies of another wanted criminal was also recovered in Masuri area of the district three days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof