Notorious criminal shot dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A notorious criminal was allegedly shot dead on Saturday by three unidentified bike-borne men in Loni area of the district, police said.
Jogendra (35), a sharp shooter of Jaggu Pahalwan gang, was on his way back home after feeding nuts to monkeys this morning when the miscreants opened fire at him, leading to his death on the spot, they said.
He had several cases of loot, murder and abduction registered against him.
A hunt has been launched to nab the trio while the further probes into the case are on, police added.
In a similar incident, bullet-ridden bodies of another wanted criminal was also recovered in Masuri area of the district three days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown