Notorious criminal shot dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A notorious criminal was allegedly shot dead on Saturday by three unidentified bike-borne men in Loni area of the district, police said.
Jogendra (35), a sharp shooter of Jaggu Pahalwan gang, was on his way back home after feeding nuts to monkeys this morning when the miscreants opened fire at him, leading to his death on the spot, they said.
He had several cases of loot, murder and abduction registered against him.
A hunt has been launched to nab the trio while the further probes into the case are on, police added.
In a similar incident, bullet-ridden bodies of another wanted criminal was also recovered in Masuri area of the district three days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!