Now, travel free on DND flyway during peak hours
Noida: In a good news for commuters using the Delhi Noida Direct Flyway, the Noida Senior Superintendent of Police of Friday ordered that DND be made toll-free during peak hours in the morning as well as evening.
As per reports, vehicles crossing the DND flyway between 9 to 10 am and 5 to 7 pm would not be charged any toll.
The development came in the wake of traffic jams at DND flyway following the partial closure of the Kalindi Kunj Bridge connecting Delhi and Noida for repair works.
Following the closure of the Kalindi Kunj Bridge, a major volume of Delhi-Noida traffic had shifted to DND, choking the flyway during a major part of the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef