Now, travel free on DND flyway during peak hours
Noida: In a good news for commuters using the Delhi Noida Direct Flyway, the Noida Senior Superintendent of Police of Friday ordered that DND be made toll-free during peak hours in the morning as well as evening.
As per reports, vehicles crossing the DND flyway between 9 to 10 am and 5 to 7 pm would not be charged any toll.
The development came in the wake of traffic jams at DND flyway following the partial closure of the Kalindi Kunj Bridge connecting Delhi and Noida for repair works.
Following the closure of the Kalindi Kunj Bridge, a major volume of Delhi-Noida traffic had shifted to DND, choking the flyway during a major part of the day.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Salman Khan rules 2015 Bollywood Box Office – here’s why