Now, travel free on DND flyway during peak hours
Noida: In a good news for commuters using the Delhi Noida Direct Flyway, the Noida Senior Superintendent of Police of Friday ordered that DND be made toll-free during peak hours in the morning as well as evening.
As per reports, vehicles crossing the DND flyway between 9 to 10 am and 5 to 7 pm would not be charged any toll.
The development came in the wake of traffic jams at DND flyway following the partial closure of the Kalindi Kunj Bridge connecting Delhi and Noida for repair works.
Following the closure of the Kalindi Kunj Bridge, a major volume of Delhi-Noida traffic had shifted to DND, choking the flyway during a major part of the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH