Now, travel free on DND flyway during peak hours
Noida: In a good news for commuters using the Delhi Noida Direct Flyway, the Noida Senior Superintendent of Police of Friday ordered that DND be made toll-free during peak hours in the morning as well as evening.
As per reports, vehicles crossing the DND flyway between 9 to 10 am and 5 to 7 pm would not be charged any toll.
The development came in the wake of traffic jams at DND flyway following the partial closure of the Kalindi Kunj Bridge connecting Delhi and Noida for repair works.
Following the closure of the Kalindi Kunj Bridge, a major volume of Delhi-Noida traffic had shifted to DND, choking the flyway during a major part of the day.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan