Now, travel free on DND flyway during peak hours
Noida: In a good news for commuters using the Delhi Noida Direct Flyway, the Noida Senior Superintendent of Police of Friday ordered that DND be made toll-free during peak hours in the morning as well as evening.
As per reports, vehicles crossing the DND flyway between 9 to 10 am and 5 to 7 pm would not be charged any toll.
The development came in the wake of traffic jams at DND flyway following the partial closure of the Kalindi Kunj Bridge connecting Delhi and Noida for repair works.
Following the closure of the Kalindi Kunj Bridge, a major volume of Delhi-Noida traffic had shifted to DND, choking the flyway during a major part of the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Suicide bombing kills 11 at Yemen army camp: Officials
- iBerry launches 'India's first 4GB Ram unibody smartphone' at Rs 15,990
- Kerry arrives in Bangladesh amid wave of attacks on minorities
- Facebook to increase Trending Topic feature's automation
- Apple plans to integrate Touch ID into iPhone's screen