NRI youth murdered in Delhi, no arrest yet
Zee Media Bureau
Delhi: In a shocking incident, a 21-year-old NRI youth succumbed to his injuries after being allegedly beaten by his friends while he was partying with them, police said. However, no arrests have been made by the police so far.
Anmol Sarna, who completed his high school from New York and was living in Greater Kailash in south Delhi, was found by the police in a pool of blood in Kalkaji area on late Friday.
The incident took place when Sarna went to a party with his friends at an apartment in Kalkaji. A scuffle broke out and he was beaten by his friends with beer bottles and a rod.
He ran out looking for help and was spotted by police who was informed by a passerby as he was profusely bleeding. The police then rushed him to AIIMS.
Sarna’s family claimed that no one came forward to help his son when he was lying injured.
An FIR has been registered by the police who is trying to ascertain the motive behind the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof