NRI youth murdered in Delhi, no arrest yet
Zee Media Bureau
Delhi: In a shocking incident, a 21-year-old NRI youth succumbed to his injuries after being allegedly beaten by his friends while he was partying with them, police said. However, no arrests have been made by the police so far.
Anmol Sarna, who completed his high school from New York and was living in Greater Kailash in south Delhi, was found by the police in a pool of blood in Kalkaji area on late Friday.
The incident took place when Sarna went to a party with his friends at an apartment in Kalkaji. A scuffle broke out and he was beaten by his friends with beer bottles and a rod.
He ran out looking for help and was spotted by police who was informed by a passerby as he was profusely bleeding. The police then rushed him to AIIMS.
Sarna’s family claimed that no one came forward to help his son when he was lying injured.
An FIR has been registered by the police who is trying to ascertain the motive behind the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- With Isak Swu gone, Naga peace accord won't be easy
- Britain wins Brexit breathing space at gloomy EU summit
- Turkish PM says first signs in Istanbul attack point to IS
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets