NSUI gen secy suspended
New Delhi: Congress` student wing NSUI on Tuesday
suspended with immediate effect its general secretary Ragini
Nayak from the post saying she was "not fair" in her conduct
as in-charge of the group`s Goa unit.
The National Committee of NSUI suspends Ragini Nayak from
the post of General Secretary with immediate effect, the
group`s president Hibi Eden said.
As an in-charge of Goa state, she was not fair in her
conduct, he said, adding that the suspension is a part of the
disciplinary action taken by the national committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal