NSUI gen secy suspended
New Delhi: Congress` student wing NSUI on Tuesday
suspended with immediate effect its general secretary Ragini
Nayak from the post saying she was "not fair" in her conduct
as in-charge of the group`s Goa unit.
The National Committee of NSUI suspends Ragini Nayak from
the post of General Secretary with immediate effect, the
group`s president Hibi Eden said.
As an in-charge of Goa state, she was not fair in her
conduct, he said, adding that the suspension is a part of the
disciplinary action taken by the national committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers