NSUI gen secy suspended
New Delhi: Congress` student wing NSUI on Tuesday
suspended with immediate effect its general secretary Ragini
Nayak from the post saying she was "not fair" in her conduct
as in-charge of the group`s Goa unit.
The National Committee of NSUI suspends Ragini Nayak from
the post of General Secretary with immediate effect, the
group`s president Hibi Eden said.
As an in-charge of Goa state, she was not fair in her
conduct, he said, adding that the suspension is a part of the
disciplinary action taken by the national committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him