NSUI gen secy suspended
New Delhi: Congress` student wing NSUI on Tuesday
suspended with immediate effect its general secretary Ragini
Nayak from the post saying she was "not fair" in her conduct
as in-charge of the group`s Goa unit.
The National Committee of NSUI suspends Ragini Nayak from
the post of General Secretary with immediate effect, the
group`s president Hibi Eden said.
As an in-charge of Goa state, she was not fair in her
conduct, he said, adding that the suspension is a part of the
disciplinary action taken by the national committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll