NSUI gen secy suspended
New Delhi: Congress` student wing NSUI on Tuesday
suspended with immediate effect its general secretary Ragini
Nayak from the post saying she was "not fair" in her conduct
as in-charge of the group`s Goa unit.
The National Committee of NSUI suspends Ragini Nayak from
the post of General Secretary with immediate effect, the
group`s president Hibi Eden said.
As an in-charge of Goa state, she was not fair in her
conduct, he said, adding that the suspension is a part of the
disciplinary action taken by the national committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!