`NSUI victory in DUSU polls indicative of youth faith in Cong`
New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Wednesday said victory of NSUI candidates in the Delhi University students` union (DUSU) polls is a clear indication that youths have faith in the policies of Congress party.
Hooda said this during his meeting with DUSU`s newly- elected NSUI candidates Arun Hooda, Varun Khari and Varun Chaudhary.
The NSUI candidates, who had called on him at his residence here, expressed their gratitude to him and Rohtak MP Deepender Singh Hooda for their cooperation and guidance during the students union polls.
Congratulating them, Hooda said the credit for this success goes to the policies of Congress and inspiration of party General Secretary Rahul Gandhi.
"The historic victory of NSUI candidates shows that today`s youth has faith in Rahul Gandhi," he said, adding that it also augurs well for the party in national politics.
The new DUSU President assured Hooda that he and his colleagues will work as per Congress policies and will try to solve the problems of students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Procedural delay and not failure, says MEA on India's NSG membership issue
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy