`NSUI victory in DUSU polls indicative of youth faith in Cong`
New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Wednesday said victory of NSUI candidates in the Delhi University students` union (DUSU) polls is a clear indication that youths have faith in the policies of Congress party.
Hooda said this during his meeting with DUSU`s newly- elected NSUI candidates Arun Hooda, Varun Khari and Varun Chaudhary.
The NSUI candidates, who had called on him at his residence here, expressed their gratitude to him and Rohtak MP Deepender Singh Hooda for their cooperation and guidance during the students union polls.
Congratulating them, Hooda said the credit for this success goes to the policies of Congress and inspiration of party General Secretary Rahul Gandhi.
"The historic victory of NSUI candidates shows that today`s youth has faith in Rahul Gandhi," he said, adding that it also augurs well for the party in national politics.
The new DUSU President assured Hooda that he and his colleagues will work as per Congress policies and will try to solve the problems of students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- India stands with Bangladesh in its fight against terrorism: PM Narendra Modi to Sheikh Hasina
- It's Marlon Samuels vs Virat Kohli: How two batting mainstays will decide the course of West Indies-India series
- I-T dept identifies 90 lakh high-value transactions without PAN; to seek details
- Capital flows out of China slowing: Beijing
- Sensex drops 205 points, worst single-day fall in a month