Number of Delhi Janta Dal (U) members join BJP
New Delhi: A number of leaders of Delhi unit of Janta Dal (United) on Tuesday joined BJP along with their supporters.
Speaking on the occasion, Delhi BJP chief Harsh Vardhan claimed that this is the first Lok Sabha elections after 66 years of India`s independence in which the people of the country have decided that this time they will ensure that BJP comes to power at Centre.
"The entire country is united and there is panic among the opposition parties. People are desperate to give their leadership to Narendra Modi," he said.
The JD (U) leaders who joined BJP include Diwakar Jha - chief general secretary, Surendra Gupta, Sunil Kashyap - General Secretary, Roopesh Rajan, Srinath Jha - Secretary, Dushyant Jha, Arvind Chaudhary, Bhuwanji Jha - district resident and Mahila Morcha vice president Poonam Jha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you