One killed by friend over Rs 100 in Delhi
New Delhi: A 45-year-old man was stabbed to death by his friend after a heated argument over Rs 100 here, police said on Friday. The incident was reported on Thursday around 10.30 pm in west Delhi`s Rohini area.
Deepak Vaid was stabbed by his friend Rajesh Bansal, 46, alias Mintu. "Vaid was rushed to a hospital where he was pronounced dead. Bansal fled after the attack. His friends found him with blood stains on his clothes. They informed police and he was caught from his house," said a police officer.
"Three days ago Vaid lost Rs 100 to Bansal in gambling. Bansal was demanding the money from the victim. Last night Basal again demanded the money, but Vaid did not give it. They argued and Bansal stabbed him and fled," said the officer.
Both Vaid and Bansal were residents of Rohini`s Sector-7.
A case has been registered and Bansal has been sent to judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APICET 2016 Results: (apicet.net.in) AP ICET Result 2016, AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Results to be declared today on May 27 at 9 AM
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two (Class 12) Exam Results 2016 is likely to be declared today anytime soon - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Trump would approve oil pipeline project blocked by Obama on green concerns
- Deep-water search for EgyptAir black boxes to start soon
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron