One killed in accident on Yamuna Expressway
Greater Noida: One person was killed on Sunday when two trucks collided on Yamuna Expressway near Rabupura area, police said.
The deceased was identified as Ahmed, a brick kiln worker travelling in one of the trucks.
Police have sent the body for a post-mortem.
In another mishap around 37 kms from zero point, two persons were injured as the car they were travelling in hit the road divider.
The injured -- Madan and Rajesh -- were rushed to a private hospital. Their condition was stable by late evening, doctors said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok