One stop centre for sexual assault victims in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhi Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung Thursday inaugurated the first One Stop Centre at the Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital for victims of sexual assault in the capital.
The One Stop Centre will meet the immediate needs of rape victims.
All services, including medical treatment, forensic evidence collection, recording of statement and registration of first information report (FIR) by police and psycho-social counselling will be made available to the victims under one roof, said a statement.
Jung said such centres will be set up in all hospitals of Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman