One stop centre for sexual assault victims in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhi Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung Thursday inaugurated the first One Stop Centre at the Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital for victims of sexual assault in the capital.
The One Stop Centre will meet the immediate needs of rape victims.
All services, including medical treatment, forensic evidence collection, recording of statement and registration of first information report (FIR) by police and psycho-social counselling will be made available to the victims under one roof, said a statement.
Jung said such centres will be set up in all hospitals of Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh