One stop centre for sexual assault victims in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhi Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung Thursday inaugurated the first One Stop Centre at the Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital for victims of sexual assault in the capital.
The One Stop Centre will meet the immediate needs of rape victims.
All services, including medical treatment, forensic evidence collection, recording of statement and registration of first information report (FIR) by police and psycho-social counselling will be made available to the victims under one roof, said a statement.
Jung said such centres will be set up in all hospitals of Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh