Online counselling for PG seats in Delhi
New Delhi: Counselling for admission to post graduate courses in government medical colleges will now be held online, officials said.
The directorate general of health services will hold counselling for admission to MD, MS and PG diploma and MDS courses under the all India quota seats in government medical colleges June 4-24.
The seats remaining vacant after that will be surrendered to the state governments for filling them under the state quota, they said adding the last date for admission to the courses has been extended to July 31.
The Supreme Court last year approved the central government`s proposal for online counselling for admissions to post graduate medical courses against all India quota in government colleges, except those in Jammu and Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users