Online counselling for PG seats in Delhi
New Delhi: Counselling for admission to post graduate courses in government medical colleges will now be held online, officials said.
The directorate general of health services will hold counselling for admission to MD, MS and PG diploma and MDS courses under the all India quota seats in government medical colleges June 4-24.
The seats remaining vacant after that will be surrendered to the state governments for filling them under the state quota, they said adding the last date for admission to the courses has been extended to July 31.
The Supreme Court last year approved the central government`s proposal for online counselling for admissions to post graduate medical courses against all India quota in government colleges, except those in Jammu and Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Hamid Ansari's Morocco visit will boost strategic partnership with India: Larbi Reffouh
- Chabahar port deal 'not finished'; Pakistan, China welcome: Iran
- Listen to the government, Bajrang Dal is not BJP, says Amit Shah
- Read this to know where Barack Obama will stay after retirement!
- Virat Kohli plays straight without compromising technique: Sachin Tendulkar