Online counselling for PG seats in Delhi
New Delhi: Counselling for admission to post graduate courses in government medical colleges will now be held online, officials said.
The directorate general of health services will hold counselling for admission to MD, MS and PG diploma and MDS courses under the all India quota seats in government medical colleges June 4-24.
The seats remaining vacant after that will be surrendered to the state governments for filling them under the state quota, they said adding the last date for admission to the courses has been extended to July 31.
The Supreme Court last year approved the central government`s proposal for online counselling for admissions to post graduate medical courses against all India quota in government colleges, except those in Jammu and Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony