Over 15,000 DDA-related court cases pending
New Delhi: Over 15,000 cases related to Delhi Development Authority are pending in various courts, the Lok Sabha was informed on Tuesday.
"DDA has reported that about 15,285 cases are pending in various courts as on July 31 this year," Minister of State in the Urban Development ministry Saugata Roy told Lok Sabha in a written reply.
In response to another question, Roy said as per the Master Plan for Delhi - 2021, "Farm houses are permitted in Green Belt which extends up to the depth of one peripheral village revenue boundary along the border of NCT of Delhi."
He said, "3,664 farm houses have been sanctioned in the jurisdiction of Unified Municipal Corporation up to May 15, 2012."
Replying to a query, Roy said 58 government quarters have been declared dangerous during the current year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan