Over 50 trains hit by dense fog
New Delhi: With dense fog enveloping the
Northern region reducing visibility, services of over 50
trains were affected on Wednesday causing much inconvenience to
Railways delayed departure timings by more than two hours
of 10 trains including four Rajdhani and a Garibrath trains
due to bad weather, a Northern Railway spokesperson.
39 trains were cancelled by railway authorities while
services of 14 were partially affected.
Maha Kaushal Express is running late by 8 hours while New
Jalpaiguri Express is 6 hours behind schedule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what