Over 50 trains hit by dense fog
New Delhi: With dense fog enveloping the
Northern region reducing visibility, services of over 50
trains were affected on Wednesday causing much inconvenience to
Railways delayed departure timings by more than two hours
of 10 trains including four Rajdhani and a Garibrath trains
due to bad weather, a Northern Railway spokesperson.
39 trains were cancelled by railway authorities while
services of 14 were partially affected.
Maha Kaushal Express is running late by 8 hours while New
Jalpaiguri Express is 6 hours behind schedule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum