Over 500 hutments gutted in Delhi fire
New Delhi: Over 500 hutments were gutted
after a fire broke out in a slum in the national capital in
the wee hours of Tuesday, fire brigade officials said.
No one was injured in the blaze which was reported
from the slum cluster located behind the Rithala Metro Station
at around 1.05 am.
Twenty-two fire tenders were rushed to the spot which
doused the fire by 5.00 am, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah