Over 500 hutments gutted in Delhi fire
New Delhi: Over 500 hutments were gutted
after a fire broke out in a slum in the national capital in
the wee hours of Tuesday, fire brigade officials said.
No one was injured in the blaze which was reported
from the slum cluster located behind the Rithala Metro Station
at around 1.05 am.
Twenty-two fire tenders were rushed to the spot which
doused the fire by 5.00 am, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf