Overcast sky, scattered showers in Delhi
New Delhi: An overcast sky and scattered showers kept the mercury level below normal in the national capital on Friday but high humidity made life uncomfortable for Delhiites.
The city received 11.6 mm rainfall and the humidity oscillated between 47 and 91 percent.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 38.6 deg C, which was one notch below normal, but significantly higher than yesterday`s 32.8 deg C.
Minimum temperature too remained one degree below normal at 26.4 deg C and 2.4 points up from previous day`s 28.8 deg C deg C, the MeT department said.
The MeT department predicted a partly cloudy sky tomorrow with possibility of light rain and thundershowers in some areas.
The minimum and maximum are likely to remain at 36 and 27 deg C tomorrow, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- WATCH: Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif, ex-president Pervez Musharraf flirted with this girl?
- What's cooking? Farah Khan's 'do anmol ratan' Ranveer Singh, Anil Kapoor spill madness at shoot
- EXCLUSIVE: This is what Kashmiri children think about India – Must watch video
- US-backed forces give IS '48 hours' to leave Syria's Manbij
- RBI to cut rates by 0.25% on Aug 9 if rains damp pulse price