Overcast sky, scattered showers in Delhi
New Delhi: An overcast sky and scattered showers kept the mercury level below normal in the national capital on Friday but high humidity made life uncomfortable for Delhiites.
The city received 11.6 mm rainfall and the humidity oscillated between 47 and 91 percent.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 38.6 deg C, which was one notch below normal, but significantly higher than yesterday`s 32.8 deg C.
Minimum temperature too remained one degree below normal at 26.4 deg C and 2.4 points up from previous day`s 28.8 deg C deg C, the MeT department said.
The MeT department predicted a partly cloudy sky tomorrow with possibility of light rain and thundershowers in some areas.
The minimum and maximum are likely to remain at 36 and 27 deg C tomorrow, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'