Overcast sky, scattered showers in Delhi
New Delhi: An overcast sky and scattered showers kept the mercury level below normal in the national capital on Friday but high humidity made life uncomfortable for Delhiites.
The city received 11.6 mm rainfall and the humidity oscillated between 47 and 91 percent.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 38.6 deg C, which was one notch below normal, but significantly higher than yesterday`s 32.8 deg C.
Minimum temperature too remained one degree below normal at 26.4 deg C and 2.4 points up from previous day`s 28.8 deg C deg C, the MeT department said.
The MeT department predicted a partly cloudy sky tomorrow with possibility of light rain and thundershowers in some areas.
The minimum and maximum are likely to remain at 36 and 27 deg C tomorrow, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad