Overcast sky, scattered showers in Delhi
New Delhi: An overcast sky and scattered showers kept the mercury level below normal in the national capital on Friday but high humidity made life uncomfortable for Delhiites.
The city received 11.6 mm rainfall and the humidity oscillated between 47 and 91 percent.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 38.6 deg C, which was one notch below normal, but significantly higher than yesterday`s 32.8 deg C.
Minimum temperature too remained one degree below normal at 26.4 deg C and 2.4 points up from previous day`s 28.8 deg C deg C, the MeT department said.
The MeT department predicted a partly cloudy sky tomorrow with possibility of light rain and thundershowers in some areas.
The minimum and maximum are likely to remain at 36 and 27 deg C tomorrow, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened