Overcast sky, scattered showers in Delhi
New Delhi: An overcast sky and scattered showers kept the mercury level below normal in the national capital on Friday but high humidity made life uncomfortable for Delhiites.
The city received 11.6 mm rainfall and the humidity oscillated between 47 and 91 percent.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 38.6 deg C, which was one notch below normal, but significantly higher than yesterday`s 32.8 deg C.
Minimum temperature too remained one degree below normal at 26.4 deg C and 2.4 points up from previous day`s 28.8 deg C deg C, the MeT department said.
The MeT department predicted a partly cloudy sky tomorrow with possibility of light rain and thundershowers in some areas.
The minimum and maximum are likely to remain at 36 and 27 deg C tomorrow, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah