Pak envoy Salman Bashir calls on President Pranab
New Delhi: Outgoing Pakistan High Commissioner Salman Bashir today paid a farewell call on President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan here.
"The High Commissioner thanked the President for the cooperation extended to him by the government of India. The High Commissioner conveyed the greetings and good wishes of the leadership and people of Pakistan and their sincere desire to forge better relations between the two countries," a spokesperson for the Pakistan High Commission said.
The spokesperson said Mukkerjee "reciprocated the sentiments and lauded the services of the High Commissioner (Bashir) for improvement of relations (between the two countries)."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India