Pak envoy Salman Bashir calls on President Pranab
New Delhi: Outgoing Pakistan High Commissioner Salman Bashir today paid a farewell call on President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan here.
"The High Commissioner thanked the President for the cooperation extended to him by the government of India. The High Commissioner conveyed the greetings and good wishes of the leadership and people of Pakistan and their sincere desire to forge better relations between the two countries," a spokesperson for the Pakistan High Commission said.
The spokesperson said Mukkerjee "reciprocated the sentiments and lauded the services of the High Commissioner (Bashir) for improvement of relations (between the two countries)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sandeep Dikshit unhappy with Ajay Maken? Says can't accept a leadership whose objective was to discredit Sheila Dikshit
- Struggles never end in life, says Quantico star Priyanka Chopra
- India vs West Indies: List of records broken by Virat Kohli & Co during thumping win in 1st Test
- 2nd conviction in coal scam: Court convicts RSPL, 3 top officials
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!