Pak envoy Salman Bashir calls on President Pranab
New Delhi: Outgoing Pakistan High Commissioner Salman Bashir today paid a farewell call on President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan here.
"The High Commissioner thanked the President for the cooperation extended to him by the government of India. The High Commissioner conveyed the greetings and good wishes of the leadership and people of Pakistan and their sincere desire to forge better relations between the two countries," a spokesperson for the Pakistan High Commission said.
The spokesperson said Mukkerjee "reciprocated the sentiments and lauded the services of the High Commissioner (Bashir) for improvement of relations (between the two countries)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence