Pak envoy Salman Bashir calls on President Pranab
New Delhi: Outgoing Pakistan High Commissioner Salman Bashir today paid a farewell call on President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan here.
"The High Commissioner thanked the President for the cooperation extended to him by the government of India. The High Commissioner conveyed the greetings and good wishes of the leadership and people of Pakistan and their sincere desire to forge better relations between the two countries," a spokesperson for the Pakistan High Commission said.
The spokesperson said Mukkerjee "reciprocated the sentiments and lauded the services of the High Commissioner (Bashir) for improvement of relations (between the two countries)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj