Pakistani Hindus burn effigies of Kejriwal, Sisodia
New Delhi: Several Pakistani Hindus Tuesday burned effigies of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Urban Development Minister Manish Sisodia for failing to rehabilitate them.
Supported by the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), the protesters gathered at Jantar Mantar, where many of them have been camping and raised slogans against Kejriwal and Sisodia before burning their effigies.
"These people have been protesting for months and are forced to spend their nights in camps, braving the winter chill. Kejriwal and his government is just not bothered about them," Rajeev Gupta, a VHP representative, told a news agency.
According to Gupta, there are over 800 refugee Hindus staying in temporary camps built by the VHP at five different locations of Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?