Panchayati Raj ministry asks states to submit annual plan
New Delhi: The Ministry of Panchayati Raj
has asked states to submit Annual Plan for the next financial
year to ensure timely and regular flow of funds for smooth
completion of the projects.
In a letter to the Chief Secretaries of all the States,
the Ministry has stressed that the Backward Region Grant Fund
(BRGF) is a platform for converging Central and State schemes
and pooling diverse resources through the process of bottom up
integrated planning for ensuring better outcomes.
Each Local Body in the BRGF districts should prepare its
Annual Action which is to be consolidated as the Draft
District Plan by the DPC along with physical and financial
progress reports of the grants released earlier and send it to
Ministry through the State Government for release of funds
latest by the end of this month, an official release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital