Paras Bhasin case: Driver saw boy jump before train
New Delhi: Days after the death of a young tattoo artist, whose dismembered body was recovered from railway tracks, a train driver has reportedly claimed that a boy jumped in front of Kolkata-bound Poorva Express at the same place where Paras Bhasin’s body was found on September 01.
Investigators have been probing the death of Paras as murder as the boy’s family members allege that the 23-year-old tattoo artist was murdered by his in-laws.
Earlier, Northern Railway sources had said there was no report of a man being run over between 4 pm and 5 pm on September 01.
The girl, whom Paras had secretly married, has provided investigators what she claimed was a suicide note from him. The body of Paras was recovered from Pandav Nagar railway tracks with police initially claiming it to be a case of suicide. Paras` family, however, alleged that he was murdered. Police claimed BBA student Paras` girlfriend, whom he secretly married in an Arya Samaj temple, gave them a suicide note jointly written by them in the last week of August after her family objected to their relationship. The note said they both wanted to commit suicide on August 27, a day after she told her family about her marriage but they changed their plans later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested