Paras Bhasin case: Driver saw boy jump before train
New Delhi: Days after the death of a young tattoo artist, whose dismembered body was recovered from railway tracks, a train driver has reportedly claimed that a boy jumped in front of Kolkata-bound Poorva Express at the same place where Paras Bhasin’s body was found on September 01.
Investigators have been probing the death of Paras as murder as the boy’s family members allege that the 23-year-old tattoo artist was murdered by his in-laws.
Earlier, Northern Railway sources had said there was no report of a man being run over between 4 pm and 5 pm on September 01.
The girl, whom Paras had secretly married, has provided investigators what she claimed was a suicide note from him. The body of Paras was recovered from Pandav Nagar railway tracks with police initially claiming it to be a case of suicide. Paras` family, however, alleged that he was murdered. Police claimed BBA student Paras` girlfriend, whom he secretly married in an Arya Samaj temple, gave them a suicide note jointly written by them in the last week of August after her family objected to their relationship. The note said they both wanted to commit suicide on August 27, a day after she told her family about her marriage but they changed their plans later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss