Paras Bhasin case: Driver saw boy jump before train
New Delhi: Days after the death of a young tattoo artist, whose dismembered body was recovered from railway tracks, a train driver has reportedly claimed that a boy jumped in front of Kolkata-bound Poorva Express at the same place where Paras Bhasin’s body was found on September 01.
Investigators have been probing the death of Paras as murder as the boy’s family members allege that the 23-year-old tattoo artist was murdered by his in-laws.
Earlier, Northern Railway sources had said there was no report of a man being run over between 4 pm and 5 pm on September 01.
The girl, whom Paras had secretly married, has provided investigators what she claimed was a suicide note from him. The body of Paras was recovered from Pandav Nagar railway tracks with police initially claiming it to be a case of suicide. Paras` family, however, alleged that he was murdered. Police claimed BBA student Paras` girlfriend, whom he secretly married in an Arya Samaj temple, gave them a suicide note jointly written by them in the last week of August after her family objected to their relationship. The note said they both wanted to commit suicide on August 27, a day after she told her family about her marriage but they changed their plans later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says