Partly cloudy day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: A shallow fog enveloped the capital early Monday with the minimum temperature settling two notches below the season`s average at 6.7 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a partly cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will be partly cloudy through the day. But it is likely to become clear by the evening," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature in the city is likely to be around 22 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 87 percent.
The maximum temperature Sunday was 22 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year, while the minimum settled two notches below the season`s average at 7 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users