Partly cloudy day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: A shallow fog enveloped the capital early Monday with the minimum temperature settling two notches below the season`s average at 6.7 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a partly cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will be partly cloudy through the day. But it is likely to become clear by the evening," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature in the city is likely to be around 22 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 87 percent.
The maximum temperature Sunday was 22 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year, while the minimum settled two notches below the season`s average at 7 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'