Partly cloudy day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: A shallow fog enveloped the capital early Monday with the minimum temperature settling two notches below the season`s average at 6.7 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast a partly cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will be partly cloudy through the day. But it is likely to become clear by the evening," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature in the city is likely to be around 22 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 87 percent.
The maximum temperature Sunday was 22 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year, while the minimum settled two notches below the season`s average at 7 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured