Partly cloudy day for Delhi
New Delhi: It was a cool morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average at 19.5 degrees Celsius. The weather office has forecast a partly cloudy day ahead.
"The day will be partly cloudy with thunder developments expected in some areas. The maximum temperature will be around 35 degrees Celsius," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Maximum humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 68 percent.
Monday`s maximum temperature Monday was a notch above average at 34.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was average for this time of the season at 20 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth